Sunday, May 20, 2012

Denial

Serious, serious denial.  When I have thought about blogging the last few months I have come up with something, anything, to do other than blogging.  I really enjoyed blogging, what went wrong?  Well, I finally pin-pointed the cause.  Blogging became torture right around February 16th, Brooklyn's fifth birthday.  I am in complete and utter denial that we have a five-year-old!  I mean, if I don't write it down it didn't happen, right?!?  I skipped her birthday party, her cute questionnaire I had her answer, her five year check, Kindergarten orientation, etc.  Then it snowballed from there.  I just quit writing.  Well, thankfully, there have been quite a few things these past few weeks that have motivated me to write it all down again.  So, while I haven't updated all things Brooklyn, I will...one at a time and will keep tabs on the present as well.  Who knew I'd be such a crazy Mama?!?  Well, I did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment