Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graduation Day

It was hardly a graduation, but Brooklyn's last day of preschool felt like a big event to me.  While driving there I just couldn't believe that an entire school year had gone by.  I was so nervous in September on how the school year would go and here I was driving to her last day.  She was all smiles and energy and I was trying to hold back tears.  I am going to have to toughen up because there are a whole lot of last day's of school in my future.  She had a blast at her last day of school party and as we were walking to the car she shouted, "Yeah, I'm in Pre-K!"  This statement included a fist pump.  That's my girl.

Brooklyn w/her teachers...such a ham.
Brooklyn & Justine

The girls.

So excited to have a cupcake!

Sand art.


Still wearing coats in JUNE.

Bink and Anthony (her buddy).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment