Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hospitals are SO fun!

Lots and lots of sarcasm has been dripped on the title of this post.  I DESPISE hospitals.  On Tuesday, I spent my entire evening at Evergreen Hospital only to go home with a shoulder shrug from the doctor.  My diagnosis?  Abdominal Pain - unknown cause.  Wow - I knew that going in.  The doctor did point out that my CT Scan showed arthritis/degenerative disk disease in my back.  No surprise, I kindly redirected him to the fact that my guts hurt, not my back.  Or, my guts hurt more than my back.  ;)  Lame.  He then literally shrugged his shoulders and told me to go home.  SO happy I sat there for four hours reading a five year old Sports Illustrated.  Ugh.  I knew that after I posted that training for my 5k was going swell something would happen.  Screw that, I need to readjust my thinking.  Positive thinking brings positive things, right?  So, I am going to convince myself that Saturday I will feel like a dynamo and will kick ass...even if I couldn't even ride a stationary bike for half and hour today and still feel like I got punched in the guts.  Awesome.

I will blog more when my brain is in a much less whiney place.  Lots to catch up on, Brooklyn had her last day of preschool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment