Monday, January 2, 2012

My Big Bad Kitchen "Helper"

Emmett has become quite the kitchen helper.  He has been obsessed with our kitchen drawers for months now.  I figured it was just a phase he'd grow out of...apparently not.  His obsession peaks when I am cooking dinner, of course.  You can see by the various outfits below that it is frequent, as in daily.  I could drawer lock/childproof these but if I did that...I would have him on my hip while I cook dinner.  Therefore I deal with tupperware, towels and oven mitts all over the floor.  30+ pounds on my hip while cooking doesn't fly with me.


First, it all goes out.

What Mom?

No more?

Now I will throw them in the air.

So guilty.

Taste test.

Wait, I think I fit in here.

Yep, sure do.

And, again.

Towels and tupperware everywhere.

1 comment: