Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pinterest

Damn you Pinterest.  First Angry Birds and now Pinterest.  If you need a new, MAJOR, time drain...go ahead and look-up Pinterest.  Such a time drain...I went to look up the exact address for this post and was "window shopping" for five minutes before I had to mentally kick myself off.  It will give you to-do lists for days, years, millenniums.  I had poo-poo'd it for the longest time because I was so sick of people talking about it on Facebook but I now see why.  I mean, why wouldn't we make a chandelier out of mason jars while building chairs out of wooden pallets while dipping marshmellows in chocolate and crushed graham crackers.  Look it up, you'll soon see the light...and you'll also see why I have become a huge zzzzz over here at Blue Eyed Bliss.  Need. Motivation. Fast.

1 comment: