Monday, January 2, 2012

Aaaand, I'm Back!

Happy New Year!  2012 already.  Whew, it seems like each year goes by faster than the last.  Feel free to slow down any time, time.

As you can see, we have a computer!  The old computer was in fact, dead, so I am now typing away on a glorious ASUS.  Genius.  We didn't realize how horrible our other computer was until we opened this bad boy for the first time.  I have spent the last week trying to recover/rebuild our iTunes, connect our new wireless router and get this computer and our iPad to connect to our new wireless printer (thanks Corky and Lynn!).  I am happy to say that I accomplished it all with only a headache here and there.  I have said it before but I am not the brightest when it comes to technology.  So, I am very thankful for Best Buy's Geeksquad, Apple's help desk and Brother's customer service center.  Oh, and TechMob, a local computer repair store that salvaged all of our our music and photos from the dead machine in a timely manner and for a super affordable price.

I have some catch-up to wrap up 2011 and then it's on to the here and now.  Cheers to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment