Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hot Dogs for Breakfast!?!

For 20+ years we (my sisters and I) have been giving my Uncle Grant a hard time because one time (ONE time) he tried to put the previous evenings leftover hot dogs in our scrambled eggs the next morning.  We were totally grossed out.  It didn't help that after we refused to eat them, he mailed them to us.  Hilarious.

So, here I am, 20-some years later, ready to make a formal apology.  I am sorry Uncle Grant that we gave you such a hard time for this morning I contemplated putting leftover hot dogs in my kids eggs.  Jameson loves eggs and hot dogs so it seemed like such a perfect combo.  It instantly brought back many memories of the fun we had at their house.  And, no, I didn't serve it to them.  If I did I am sure Brooklyn would have been totally weirded out and I would have to hear about it for the rest of my life.  Her brain is like a steel-trap.

Hot dogs and eggs...weird or delicious?!?  I still can't decide... 

No comments:

Post a Comment