Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day Tea


Last week Brooklyn's class hosted a Mother's Day Tea.  We got a little dressed up (as in I put on something other than my Momiform and Brooklyn scrubbed the dirt from her hands) and had a little Mommy-Daughter Date Night.  We started at the Tea where Brooklyn stole the show by directing her classmates with a little "me, me, me, me, me, meeee" voice warm-up with conductor hands and all.  She followed that up with singing the absolute loudest during the singing portion of the program and adding some sweet dance moves.  To top it off, she did multiple bows and said thank you, thank you, thank you when everyone was finished singing.  The other Moms found her extremely entertaining and made sure to tell me so after the kids were finished.  Such a ham.  We spent the rest of the evening doing art projects, eating snacks, drinking tea and playing outside.  On the way home we stopped by Dairy Queen for a yummy sundae.  It was super fun to spend one-on-one time with Brooklyn, she is so grown up.

Best picture EVER - check out Jameson...he didn't want us to leave.




Hard to catch her on film when she is dancing so crazy.

Playtime!  
Sundae Time!



.   

No comments:

Post a Comment