Tuesday, May 24, 2011

iPad

My lovely and wonderful husband got me an iPad for my birthday.  I know, super!  I am so excited, entertained and frustrated at the same time.  Technology has obviously jumped leaps and bounds since we purchased our laptop...seven years ago.  Sure it weighs 15lbs.  Sure it is slower than molasses.  But, I know how to use it!  I try to blog from the iPad and after an hour, I have watched three tutorial videos on Apple's website and typed two sentences.  I am not complaining, the product itself is amazing...it's my brain that is old and moldy.  So moldy that I am consider going to an iPad workshop to get the most out of it.  Lame, lame, lame.  When did I get to be so lame?  With that said, thank you Brett for the amazing birthday present that I will soon master.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you have an iPad. Mainly because I want you to show me how to use mine. If you seriously go to any workshops or come across any, either let me know what you've learned or let me come with you!

    ReplyDelete