Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cheers to Brett!


On Saturday my parents watched the kids and I power Christmas shopped (thanks Mom & Dad!).  I got sooo much done and renewed my Christmas spirit.  I stopped at home for a quick outfit change and then headed to Fall City to meet Brett (he was on shift) at the Fall City Fire Dept Christmas Banquet.  There was food, games and a little award ceremony.  Brett was so surprised to be named firefighter of the year!

So, when Brett returned from work on Monday, the kids and I threw him a small celebration party w/a cake made and sprinkled by Jameson and Brooklyn.  (Emmett emptied the tupperware drawer while we were working away.) 

We are so proud of Brett for serving the Fall City community for five years and winning firefighter of the year.  Cheers to Brett!

No comments:

Post a Comment