Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pre-K Christmas Party

Today I was fortunate enough to attend Brooklyn's Pre-K Christmas party.  One hour of complete and utter chaos.  I can say that each time I visit her classroom I am astonished at her teacher's patience and commitment.  I could barely make it through the hour.  So much snot, coughing, yelling and, well, mass chaos.  Point in case for why I wouldn't make it through the day as a preschool/pre-k teacher.  Actually, the kids are so darn cute I think I could get used to all the snot.  Anyhoo, back to the party.  We decorated cookies (aka licked frosting off spoons), made paper bag/hand-print eared reindeer, and sang some songs.  A pretty good party!  Only took a few pictures because the environment wasn't safe for a camera. :)

My chapped-lip cheeser.

Just a "normal" pose with her buddy Shane.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment