Friday, December 16, 2011

Huggin' Each-udder


This year we gave all creative freedom to our kids when it came to decorating the tree.  This turned in to quite the experience.  As expected there were branches FULL of ornaments, some with none and no ornaments on the top.  I promised to not rearrange their creation so instead I bought a box of glass ball ornaments to try and balance out the proportions a bit.  Jameson assisted while Brooklyn was in school.  I noticed immediately that he was hanging the balls in pairs.  I let it slide for a bit, but then decided I needed to know why.  His response, "Mom, they are hugging each-udder."  He stated it as if it was completely obvious.  Not sure why I didn't pick up on it sooner.

Mood-lighting finished tree.

In bright light.

In Emmett-proof baby cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment