Friday, December 16, 2011

Where's the little Buh Cuter?

Jameson is a goofball, this we have established.  Lately he has even starting using his own language, well, more individual words.  The first, and my favorite, is "buh cuter."  Any guesses?  The computer.  He is always looking for my iPad to play the firefighter game or watch the Elf on the Shelf movie.  It goes a little something like this, "Mom, where is the buh cuter?  Mooooommmm, can I please play the firefigher game on the buh-cuter?"  While I should probably be concerned of some speech impediment, I also can't help but giggle and think he is absolutely adorable. 

Word #2: gotfor.  Yes, gotfor.  Let me use it in a sentence.  I gotfor my Spiderman car in the house.  I gotfor flush the toilet.  Forgot.  I know, I know, probably a sign of dyslexia or something.  Or, maybe he is just getting his words mixed up.  Just so you don't call CPS, we do correct him and he does sometimes say forgot. 

I know there is a handful of other words I am gotforing but I just can't think of them right now.  I'll get back when I can remember the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment