Friday, December 2, 2011

Pre-K Christmas Program

Come on Baby Emmett!




Today Brooklyn had her annual Christmas program that was sure to be entertaining.  We didn't quite expect the entertainment we received but maybe theater is in her future.  As the kids walked in and took the stage they all eye-balled their parents and waved and then found their place.  Brooklyn found her place and shouted, "Where's my Mom & Dad?  Mom & Dad, where are you?"  Over and over again.  I was with Jameson and Brett with Emmett so I gave Brett Jameson's hand so I could go closer so Brooklyn could see me.  When she did see me she shouted, "MOMMY!  Hey, that's my Mom.  See that girl right there, she's my Mom."  The entire audience laughed.  Awesome.  The program started and aside from the wiggles, all seemed to be good.  Then the boys got squirrely so we moved to the very back to stand.  I put Jameson on my shoulders so he could see and as soon as he was up, Brooklyn shouted, "Jameson!" and before I could stop him Jameson shouted back, "Brooklyn!"  It was like they hadn't seen each other in years.  Ridiculous.  Laughter throughout the audience again.  After Brooklyn got focused again she decided that she no longer wanted to be in the back row so she tapped the girl in front of her on the shoulder and moved in next to her.  She did this several more times until she was in the front row.  Singing the entire time.  Yes, we bought the DVD.  After the program wrapped up and the audience clapped and cheered...her face lit up and she smiled ear-to-ear.  In the lobby we asked her why she moved to the front and she said, "Because everyone wanted to see my beautiful dress."  Valid point.  Valid point.

Creeper in the window.
Jameson wanted to "dress nice like Brooklyn".
E ate about 20 mum-mums to keep him quiet.  :)
Can you find Bink?


1 comment:

  1. A movie star in the making for sure!! Also, Emmett looks likes he's about five :)

    ReplyDelete