Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Food

Well, my camera cord disappeared and who knows where it could be.  Emmett has taken up the habit of hiding things lately.  I found my camera in the pots and pans drawer this afternoon.  Looks like I will be on a whole house scavenger hunt tomorrow!

Until the cord is revived, you'll have to hear about food.  My sweet tooth was in high gear tonight and after desperately searching the cupboards I put root beer and ice cream together to make a float.  Mmmm.  There are two people that I always think of when I make a float, my Dad and my Grandma Sonna.  My Dad makes these insane root beer drinks that can cure just about anything.  Better than antibiotics.  At sleepovers, my Grandma would make a "sludge" in the bottom of a float by mixing just a little ice cream with the root beer before adding the rest of the ice cream and root beer.  Genius.

Isn't it strange how strong the connection to emotion is through food?!?


You are welcome for your root beer float craving.  Soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment