Saturday, February 4, 2012

Be Quiet Everybody!

As you might imagine, our car can be quite chaotic.  It has been especially loud lately thanks to Emmett's (I'm trying to drop the "Baby"...I can do it, I can do it.) FOUR molars that are working there way in.  Grow in already!  Anyhoo, this afternoon we were all in the car together laughing, playing games, being loud Krache's when Jameson shouts from his seat, "BE QUIET EVERYBODY!" So, we do as instructed.  As soon as it is quiet he calmly says, "I have something to tell you."  To be honest, I can't even remember what he told us because we were laughing so hard at his assertiveness.  Brooklyn even told him that he was, "so crazy."  I guess it's one way to get our attention, that's for sure!  I can pretty much guarantee that after the reaction we gave him we'll be hearing this happen again in the not so distant future.  I think he is finally holding his ground and isn't going to let Brooklyn do all the loud talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment