Monday, February 20, 2012

Going Private

Blame it on the local news.  I actually try not to watch the news so I am not paranoid about everything but there was some truth in a story about pictures on the internet.  Mid-story it dawned on me that anyone and everyone can look at pictures of the kids I post...got a little (a lot) creeped out and am now going to make this blog as private as can be on the internet.  So, here is what will happen.  In a week I will make this site private.  Anyone that reads this can just send me there email in advance so I can "approve" you or if you check-in after it has gone private just send a request for "approval" and I will let you in.  If you are friends, family, friends of friends, etc. just let me know and I will make sure you are on the list. Thanks!

I have a ton of catch-up to do but after our crazy last week I am going to give myself a night off from thinking.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed your updates on the kids and family and understand the safety of going private. Your writing is fun and yet eloquent! Please add me to your private settings so I can continue to enjoy the adventures of your little blue eyed monsters, I mean angels, or should I say adorable children!!! Beautiful family and the "journal" you've created online will be enjoyed for years to come. dcmoos at comcast dot net Carrie PS Thanks for the Christmas card...what a beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you! I've been contemplating canceling my Facebook for awhile now but its linked to my blog fan page. Not sure what to do. I realized that Facebook was taking too much time and I was accomplishing nothing! At least with blogs we can be creative.

    XOXO, think you are doing the right thing, Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been done and you both made the list. ;)

    ReplyDelete