Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sour Milk

This morning I woke up, opened my door and was hit with the strong scent of sour milk.  Ew.  The kiddos piled out of their rooms and down the stairs and I sniffed tested each one to see if they were the culprit.  No luck.  I took out the garbage, recycling and spraying Febreeze like a madwoman.  No luck.  I had to give up the hunt to cook some breakfast had forgot about it while I was packing the kids up to go to the gym.  As I was loading Emmett in to the car I smelled sour milk again!  I gave him a thorough sniff test to no avail.  I was stumped.  I dropped the kids in the activity room, grabbed my gear and hit the gym.  Sour milk.  You know where I am going with this.  IT WAS ME!  The sweatshirt I was wearing reeked of sour milk.  Who knows who, why or how it happened or why I wasn't smart enough to put two and two together at home.  I quickly stuffed the sweatshirt in a locker so I would stink out the rest of the gym.  Ridiculous.

1 comment: