Friday, April 1, 2011

10 Pounds in 24 Hours

Hollywood Juice Diet?  Cookie Diet?  Lemon Pepper Drink Diet?  Nope.  The flu.  Again.  The flu has rolled through the Krache household twice in March.  I have cleaned up so much bodily fluid it should be illegal.  I know, I was disgusted just writing it.  I haven't eaten a meal since Wednesday at lunch.  I am surviving on saltine crackers and Gatorade.  Let's face it, at this point I'm whiny.  Really whiny.  I am terrible at being sick.  All I do is apologize which annoys my super husband to no end.  Man, I really do have a superhero husband.  While I was praying to the porcelain gods he took Brooklyn to school, Jameson to the doctor (w/Emmett along for the ride), went to Costco w/both boys, picked Brooklyn back up...all before noon...while he was also still feeling sick.  I needed to take a moment to brag about how lucky I am.   

I don't like the word hate...but I hate the flu.  It is the worst.  Therefore, I spent today washing bedding, disinfecting bathrooms, door handles, couches, pillows, toothbrushes, etc.  Flu be gone!  Okay, I am done whining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment