Thursday, April 21, 2011

"I Eat It"

The sun peeked out from behind the clouds long enough that the kids were able to go outside for a few  yesterday.  Hats and coats were still required, but once they were out, I couldn't get them back in!  They were filthy and eating worms.  Yes, eating worms.  Okay, not both of them, just Jameson.  They are both OBSESSED with worms, to my dismay.  I can only deal with worms long enough to get them on a fishing hook.  You know, a means to an end.  Sorry PETA.  So, yesterday, while collecting worms Jameson holds one up for me to see then, as if in slow motion, says, "I eat it" and just drops it right in to his mouth.  I expect it to come right back out.  Nope, he liked it.  I had to then explain that we don't eat worms.  Really?  I am so not ready for all of this boy stuff.  It doesn't help when Brooklyn exclaims in the middle of the backyard "I love worms!  They are my FAVORITE animal!"  This proclamation was followed with what has now been identified as the worm dance.  Awesome.

All-inclusive Worm Spa
The Worm Boat.


It's a complicated operation.

Such a girly girl.

Could they be any cuter?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment