Thursday, April 21, 2011

Haircuts

Let's face it people, I am no good at cutting hair.  Well, that's a lie, I am really good at the ever popular buzz cut but anything else turns out pretty horrific.  With that said, I refuse to pay $20 a month to have Jameson's hair cut professionally and with a second head of hair growing on Emmett's head as we speak, that would be $40 a month dedicated to kid haircuts.  No way.  So, I'm learning. 

Attempting to do a "fade" on Jameson's hair while he is screaming and batting at my hands is a challenge for sure.  I was really proud of my latest attempt until today when I noticed that all of my efforts were wasted...it looks just like a buzz cut.  Ugh.  The best part?  Brett thinks that I am capable of cutting his hair...then he complains when I am gouging his scalp with the clippers.  Did I mention that I don't enjoy my new task?  I am so desperate I found myself looking for YouTube videos on how to cut hair. 

I am not posting pictures now because we are getting family pictures on Saturday.  Yep, pictures with my awesome haircuts.  Wish us luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment