Saturday, April 2, 2011

Date Night

On Tuesday Brett and I were able to sneak away for a date night (thanks Mom & Dad).  We headed out to Brett's favorite restaurant, the classy Ixtapa.  Brett even wore his nice Carhartts.  We get a table for two in what we immediately named The Date Room.  We had this whole little back section of the restaurant to ourselves.  So romantic.  Halfway through our bowl of chips I notice that we are not alone.  I notice something large in the upper corner of the room.  Archy the Arachnid.  Huge.  Huge, ugly, gigantic spider.  Of course this would happen to us.  We have the most ridiculous dates.  I wanted to take a picture for proof of Archy's sheer size but my company didn't think that was such a good idea.  Yes, we still ate there.  No, we didn't say anything.  We just don't like to bother people and let's face it, I didn't want to hear it crunch mid-meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment