Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

We picked up the pumpkins on the 9th and by today we could no longer put it off.  The kids asked every morning, day and night if it was time to carve the pumpkins.  I actually sat most of it out to do some dishes.  Here it comes, the truth.  I have never really enjoyed carving pumpkins.  I love watching the kids and Brett dig up to their elbows in pumpkin muck and love to photograph the festivities.  And, of course, my kids didn't want to get their clothes dirty so behold, our pumpkin carving evening:

See Brett?  That is why I sit out.  :)
So excited!
Hated carving pumpkins last year...

LOVED it this year!
Dad and The Bink!
Emmett wasn't too in to it...
Look at that cheek cleavage!
Watching all the action.

Back to carving.

I can't post the after photos because the kids were in their undies by then.  Such little weirdos.

No comments:

Post a Comment