Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tom's


 I. Love. My. Tom's.  It's true.  I write this now because I just realized that with the rain settling in...my Tom's will have to head back to the closet until the warm weather comes back.  Tear.  I have but one pair of Tom's and they endured a roofing project, part I of the cabin build and the entire outdoor soccer season.  Anytime they got mud (or tar) on them I'd just throw them in the wash machine and they'd come out looking brand new.  Amazing.  Not only are they amazing shoes but they are a philanthropic business.  If you don't know their story, you can read up on it here: http://www.toms.com/our-movement/.  Do it.  And then, when the sun comes back, head out and purchase a pair.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE toms too but have never owned a pair. You've convinced me! I'm thinking the leopard print:) DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard print for sure! I am seriously THE hardest on shoes and mine have held up and I have even thrown them in the wash twice. I winced at the price originally but the durability alone is worth it. Love.

    ReplyDelete